Patrick Benefit Administrators in conjunction with DataPath Care Account Management Services and National Care Advisors provide administration services for both Special Needs Trusts as well as Medicare Set-Aside Trusts. The company works under the name of DCAMS for service purposes.
This unique service collaboration is one of a few nationally that provide the mechanism for handling these extremely complex trusts. Claims processing and reporting are at the center of Patrick Consulting Group's responsibilities.
Medicare Set-Aside Trusts|
|Our services provide an innovative and comprehensive care account management system offering settlement and post-settlement solutions to safely traverse the MSA maze!|
• Medicare Set-Aside Analysis and Report
• Submission to CMS and Lien Research
• MSA Funding
• Case Administration Services
• Compliance Services
• Custom Service: Medical Bill Processing, Support Substantiation & Communication
• Customer Service: Medical Bill Utilization Review
• Flexible Pricing Schedule
• Competitive One time Set –Up Fee
• Annual Administrative Fee Schedule – Average Account Balance
• Account held in interest bearing account based on all Medicare/CMS regs